MINGALAR CHILDREN HOME
Mingalar Children Home (MCH) is existed to fulfill our Christian duty of caring and helping the orphans, the poor and unprivileged children who are really in need help and also to build a bridge to gospel of Jesus Christ. To a large extent, people's openness and receptiveness of the Gospel, depends on how we the Christians respond to starving children.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
• One God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ who is both truly God and truly man, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His sufferings and death on the cross to bear the sins of mankind, and in His resurrection and ascension into Heaven.
• The Holy Spirit, who convicts men of sin to bring them to faith in Christ; and who works in those who believe to lead them into God’s perfect will and to enable them to live a godly and victorious life.
• The Holy Scriptures, the inspired word of God, which contains all things necessary for salvation, and is our final authority in matters of doctrine.
• The fall of man whereby mankind is, by nature, alienated from God and unable to please Him apart from regeneration.
• Justification by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ in whose name alone we can be reconciled to the Father.
• The coming again of the Lord Jesus. In the resurrection of the just and unjust, those who are justified to eternal life and those who reject God’s salvation to wrath and judgment.
• The church, which is the body of Christ, which encompasses all who truly believe in Him, irrespective of denomination.
• The Great Commission of the church, which is to make Christ known to the uttermost parts of the world.
Rev. Khawl Ro Kim received a burning desire to run an orphanage center after discovering the sad condition of many orphans and starving children in the mission field who are left without opportunity to attend school. Moved with compassion the Mingalar Children Home (MCH) was started in 2005 with (5) children. Now we have (21) children located in two campus. One campus is located in Shan State and the other in Yangon. The Children at the MCH are mostly from the unreached areas. Among the (21) children represented from (7) different races of Myanmar such as Bahma, Pa Oh, Intha, Kachin, Karen, Chinese, and Chin.
We are committed to caring the welfare of the disadvantaged children We are committed to
Sheltering our children with Christian love
2. Educating our children with the best we can
3. Teaching our children the true Christian faith and principles
4. Training our children to become missionaries
5. Evangelizing our children's families and relatives
The future of these children is our heart.
Prayer For MCH
Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way 1Sam. 12:23
SUGGESTED DAILY PRAYER CALENDAR
1 Pray that the orphanage children may grow in faith, in wisdom and in favor with God and men
2 Pray that God will blessing abundantly the people who are praying for and supporting the Mingalar Children Home
3 Pray that the Mingalar Children Home would be a light and a blessing to the immediate community.
4 Pray for the volunteer staffs who sacrificially invest their lives and talents for the orphanage center
5 For Pastor Kim and his family that God would give him wisdom to control and direct the ministry, that he would be guided by the Holy Spirit and love.
6 Pay that the children would learn skills to support themselves upon leaving Canaan Children's Home
7 Pray that God will provide donors for buying a campus for the
Mingalar Children Home
Thank you for your many prayers
Sponsor A Child
non-profit ministry MCH is solely depended on God’s provision
through churches and individuals who want to partner with this
ministry. We welcome your financial participation.
Most of the children do not have full sponsorship! The children are praying to God for their supporters. Your gift of $30.00 (USD) will provide an orphaned child food, shelter, clothing, education and all the basic necessities.
We offer free web space to all Orphanages
Please visit the Home Page of The Orphanages