“If I have kept my bread to myself not sharing it with the fatherless…” Job 31: 17
AIDS affected Children’s Home
(Home for orphaned children)
Help us to help these little ones
What are these children?
1. They are orphans- either both or one of the parents died of AIDS
2. They are deserted by the relatives and the society
3. Most of them are school dropouts
4. Many need immediate medical attention
5 Many of them are ill-fed and mal-nutritioned
What do they need?
1. They need food and shelter
2. Facilities for schooling
3. Medical care
4. Love and parental care
What are we?
What are we doing?
What can you do?
1. Take up the task of helping at least one child through an individual sponsorship (At least 25 $ per child)
2. Donate cloths playing as well as educational materials
3. Introduce this ministry to your friends and concerned ones
4. Visit and encourage this ministry
What we need urgently?
1. Individual or group sponsorship
2. Basic amenities for the growing orphanage
3. Land and Building for the orphanage
About the Founder
The project of taking care of the AIDS affected children is the fruit of a long waited dream of the two like minded people from the same background. The director and wife had grown up in an orphanage from their childhood. Since they know the pain and struggle of the orphans and the uncared they felt, that they are the right people to start a project like this.
This site was last updated 09/14/06
We offer free web space to all Orphanages
;Please visit the Home Page of The Orphanages