MESSAGE OF HOPE MINISTRIES
Was founded by Pastor Isaac Innocent Ouma, Irene Ouma and other Pastors in 2001 in Uganda and Uganda is in East Africa on the Coast of Lake Victoria at the source of the Nile.
It is about the size of Oregon with the population of California (30 million). Uganda is becoming truly Christian nation in the heart of an Islamic continent. The economy is improving, but Uganda remains one of the poorest countries in the World. We are winning the war against AIDS, but the country is filled with AIDS orphans that need our help.
* Sharing the gospel of Christ and Discipling the children, youth and their parents Throughout the country and planting churches where there is a need.
* MOHM is an acrostic that stand for approved workmen are not “ashamed” this taken from 2 Tim. 2:15 where exorted to be delighted to present yourself approved to God a workman who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of God of truth.
* MOHM is establishing homes, schools whose objectives is to cater for the orphans and needy and to offer vacation – training skills to aid orphans, needy, widows on arts and crafts , carpentry, tailoring, brick laying, poultry and piggery.
* MOHM is providing for youth plans with income generating activities included above mentioned.
* MOHM is liasing with local leaders, District, governments authorities plus government medical personnel to fight the spread of HIV/AIDS and the related infections such as STI Malaria and TB prevention and treatment.
* MOHM is counseling and sensitizing people with HIV/AIDS and also counseling the broken families.
* MOHM is lobbing the construction of orphanages and home cares,schools, medical service facilities.
- All scriptures is verbally inspired as originally written and therefore infallible and inerrent.
- There is one living and true God who exists in three persons the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Christ rose bodily from the dead and ascended into God the Father.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit takes place at the time of conversion and is the act of placing the believer into the body of Christ.
Vision 2010 is an aggressive campaign designed to encourage the church in Uganda to storm the gates of hell with the gospel and to grow. While we have this unprecedented opportunity and freedom to preach and to establish churches, we have prayed and asked the Lord to plant 1000 new churches in Uganda by the year 2010. We have further plans to grow these Churches to become self – governing and self -propagating
Our plan is simple:
> Pray and Claim Uganda for Jesus .
> Cast the Vision.
> To house 100 orphans in each home.
> To build at least 20 homes in different areas for the orphans.
> To begin colleges for the orphans.
> To conduct 50 Church planting
> Campaign (two in every district).
> Conduct 8 discipleship/ leadership conferences throughout the country.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
* For God to provide homes and sponsors fro the orphans and needy coming out time to time.
* For Uganda and for God to continue to give us His peace and prosperity in order for us to do the work of planting and strengthening churches.
* For God to give us a bountiful harvest of souls saved and new churches planted.
For the protection of all workers in Uganda.
* For our physical and financial needs.
* About coming to Uganda and working along side us. Your presence in our country and speak volumes of love and encouragement to our struggling churches.
* Gods favour up on our land because of HIV which has killed many parents and living their children.
-Finance a vision conference for $ 1,200.
- Finance a training conference for $ 1,000.
- Adopt a Ugandan child or young person to help them to get quality education.
-A one time gift of $ 55 will purchase a bicycle for a Ugandan Pastor.
- $ 500 will purchase an acre of land to build a new
- $ 30 will purchase a set of 6 leadership training books.
- $ 6 will put a copy of the Bible in the hands of a Ugandan believer.
- $ 10,000 will build a home for Ugandan orphans.
- $ 500 will feed an orphan.
- $ 1,200 will be used for counseling and sensitizing as an act of mercy to the clients.
Almost all Ugandans have radios. We have plans to build an FM radio station in Jinja to reach the major population areas of the country. This radio station could reach as many as 10 million people. Your gifts to a radio project will help this dream become a reality.
WHO DO WE NEED?
Any one who is a born – again believer, who is a growing disciple of Jesus, who is willing to be used by the Lord in a Mighty way, who is called by God to serve on this campaign, who is endorsed by his or her Pastor, Rev., Bishop, Minister, and is willing to raise the financial support.
If you can’t go, send someone!
P.O. Box 5139, Jinja.
Tel: 256 77 894392
Your support is highly appreciated for the expansion of the Kingdom of God
Date of Birth: (mm/yyyy) _______ / _________
Phone Number: ____________________
Amount of Gift:____________________
THE HARVEST TRULY IS PLENTYFUL, BUT THE LABOURERS ARE FEW. THEREFORE PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABOURERSINTO HIS HARVEST.
We offer free web space to all Orphanages
Please visit the Home Page of The Orphanages